- If you’re facing eviction in the Boston area, CALL City Life/ Vida Urbana HOUSING HOTLINE @ 617-934-5006.
- Si te enfrentas a un #desalojo en el área de #Boston, LLAMA A NUESTRA LÍNEA DIRECTA @ 617-397-3773.
- 1) Apply for rental assistance (ERAP)
- Those living in Boston can call the Office of Housing Stability for financial relief application assistance and legal help at 617-635-4200
2) Get help from legal aid before you sign anything, pay anything, or move out
- For FREE legal assistance in the Greater Boston area 🧑⚖️
- CALL 617-603-1807 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- MA RESIDENTS Outside of Boston can call
3) Join your local tenants union. If there isn’t one, start one.
4) Don’t ignore a summons and don’t skip your court date.
➡️ A notice to quit is NOT an eviction.
➡️ Only a judge can formally evict you.
➡️ Live in MA & being evicted for non-payment? You CANNOT be evicted if you have a pending rental assistance application
|COVID Eviction InformationBoston Rental Relief Fund|
Boston Rental Relief Fund App
|Emergency Housing Payment AssistanceRAFT/ERMA/ERAP Programs||RAFT/ERMA/ERAP Application Here|